måndag 12 januari 2009

the man who can't be moved

I should know better now
this is far more than the second time around
I should act better now
never let myself get fooled again

so I'm crying in the moveis again
the screen means nothing to me
still it's there; the tear
just like before and crystal clear

you've never been closer
as long as you're on top of me I can pretend it's for real
but as soon as you leave
my doubts comes back and gives me no relief

I should feel better now
it's already been a year
but once you're broken
you never really heal

there's a rock in my way
I can't ignore it, it needs to be moved away
but I feel my strength get weaker day by day
oh I have to say

that I'm crying in the movies again
and you can't see that the screen means nothing to me
still, it's there, my tear
same as before and crystal clear

Inga kommentarer: