söndag 27 april 2008

last dance with mary jane

yesterday was the shop till you drop-day. we walked all of newbury street and I ended up with a black top, a dress, a golden purse, a grey skirt and 3 pair of earrings. material happines, oh yeah! then we were very touristic and went on a duck tour. basically a tour through boston and all it's history, both on land and on the charles river. our driver's name were sven the wiking, and that says it all. at night I took my sister, myself and my new dress to crossroads and met up with the frenchspeaking company. they're the sweetest guys in the world. jonathan's ass was free as always, we danced, I got cheezy pickup lines and me, arnaud and linda went bambooshka and me and jonathan practized how you best can pick someone up. awesome!

tonight's my goodbye dinner at cheesecake factory. I'm sorry for not being very good at keping in touch with you at home, but right now all my energy goes to trying to sleep and enjoy my last days here. I need to be here right now. my life is an open book. freakin scary and absolutely what I don't want, but at the same time it's a bit exciting. I have options to choose between, people are helping me out, and I got all the power. nothing's tying me down.

one more time to kill the pain

(I'll be in umeå 15.55 on wednesday)

Inga kommentarer: