söndag 6 april 2008

smiley faces

fridays are from now one the laziest day with sleep in and only one class. I was so bored. but then time finally turned four; I took my shower, ate dinner, said goodbye to sacha and went to fenway. we hung out with white wine and gossip in saras room and then me, nathalie, alexander and arnaud went to the estate club on boylston street. started out with international performances; everything from bodypainting to yoga to breakdance. it ended later after a lot of dancing, hickeys, shots, emily&john, lifesaver fruit taste, humming to love generation, pictures and a 2dollar pizza slice.

today I've been babysitting astrid and she's got my heart. 3 hours with her toys and books. then I went to quincy market and tried to make two hours pass. they did, after I took pictures, sat on a bench thinking and bought the most adorable dress from american eagle that I couldn't afford. but I couldn't resist it either, and the price was half off. then martine, merel, oscar, martin, latettia, caitlin and maria came and we had birthdaydinner for martine at dick's last resort. it's crazy. they have this thing about being rude, yelling and throwing things all over the place. it's difficult to explain but it's noisy, crowded and very very american. our waiter took of his tshirt and changed to a girls top and put in fake boobs and everyone who's celebrating their birthday gets a paperhat with a message. martines said "all I want for my birthday is a submarine. it's hard, long and full of seamen"

and it's spring, baseboll season, warm outside, people everywhere and just lovely.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det är så roligt att läsa vad som händer i ditt liv... jag saknar dig massor!
Har jag sagt att jag oxå skaffat blogg föresten?
www.saraingman.blogg.se
pussar och kramar från sara

indala sa...

haha fantastiskt. jag berättade just för jonas om att kivuris smeknamn på swahili är simera och att det behyder seaman men att jag trodde att det betydde sperma
haha