måndag 21 april 2008

I'll rise

today's a better day. there's been a feeling of harmony and peace, with a shining sun and blossoming trees. I went out for a run (third time this week!) along charles river in perfect weather and music. then I stretched at the lawn, took a shower, did a facial and painted my toenails. after dinner me and larissa went for a drive. lovely as always. after that athan's and I finally uploaded ALL the pictures from april. then in the middle of everything and nothing dave asked if I wanted to go to the studio. hell yeah, I said and we recorded undelivered message and there are no words for how good it makes me feel. it's just.. ah, amazing. hanging out in the studio, expressing everything you need to get out, and with your words, your voice.

www.myspace.com/lisaengstrm

jack johson - adrift
yael naim - new soul
just jack - writer's block
jack johnson - go on
gavin degraw - dreams

Inga kommentarer: