torsdag 3 april 2008

april

my life here is starting to become a routine, a routine I really really love. and it breaks ever so often I need it to to still be exciting. class has started again and it is gonna take a lot of work this term. my new teacher ann is switching between being a good, efficient teacher and a bitch who is pushing all my wrong buttons. but I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get that A and frederik is supporting/pushing me in the right direction.

yesterday was a great day, with fun class and warm weather. I strolled around in boston during the evening and watched miss pettigrew lives for a day. it's just so so great. and later the rain was pouring down like hell and I stood outside looking up in the sky and there was thunder and lightning and I felt so happy.

tonight we're keeping up the typical wednesdayroutine; porter bellys!

Inga kommentarer: