fredag 4 april 2008

glow

aaah, I'm so exhausted. me and martina walked the freedom trail today, in lovely springweather. the freedom trail is a walk through all of boston and you're following a red line (which me and martina had some troubles with..). it was awesome. we walked by faneuil hall and quincey market, which is so cosy with a lot of food, the harbour, north end, over the bridge to charlestown where we ended up at the uss constitution which is a 210 year old ship. really cool, but martina embarrassed me infront of the navy-dudes and they are so proud over the ship cause it stands for freedom and bla bla bla. we walked a lot, enjoyed a lot, talked a lot and martina took more pictures than I usually do.

and yesterday at porter bellys was great, as usual. different but good. before we hung out in liz's room, eating ben&jerrys, studying and writing the "how many guys I've kissed-list". it's the small things like that that makes me love it so much here.

now; sweatpants and vocabulary words.

Inga kommentarer: