fredag 11 april 2008

it's a beautiful day!

ah, today it's been swedish summer weather with around 70 degrees fahrenheit (22 celsius) and sunshine. it was so lovely, I couldn't stop say it was lovely. people playing soccer outside, me and larissa in rogers park with vocabulary words, caesar salad for lunch outside for the first time, sitting on the grass talkin with fredrik for a long time, running around the lake and up to BC and just the feeling of the air. went to fenway after dinner, the air was so warm so it was to hot with a jacket. people were walking to fenway park and everything I love is in the air. me, sara, nathalie, martin, james, caroline, arnaud, kristin and sarai had free tickets to the showing of prom night, so we went to boylston. it was more of a comedy than a horror, but I enjoyed it and the police walked in and took some people out, which was pretty funny.

tuesday me and dave had drinks at porter bellys, wrote a song and then danced to reagge at the draft. yesterday me and arnaud watched the devils advocate and americas funniest homevideos. and class is getting better. yesterday we actually laughed ourselves through grammar and today we made advertisment posters for our own utopian community.

so this is how it's gonna be from now on?
yes (life is great and I'm so happy I want to cry)

evermore / never let you go

Inga kommentarer: