lördag 26 april 2008

save tonight

I've had a perfect day. larissa picked me up at 9 and we drove the three hours to connecticut without a single detour! we ate lunch at starbucks and strolled around yale campus and it's so incredibly beautiful. then we drove to cape cod, and we actually made it to cape cod, but not to the water. there can't be a trip without a detour or liz getting lost. but it was wonderful anyway. a lot of punchbuggy yellow, great music, update, flirting with other cars, my head or toes outside the window, crazy pictures and a particulary crazy video when we listened to accidentally in love. then I met up with mum and sis to eat at legal seafood in the prudential. the lobster was crazy, a cute waiter helped me with my lobster and another one carried around a 16 pund alive lobster. then I had my last night at porter bellys and it was unbelievable great. me, linda, mum, martine, merel, larissa and g shaked ass to a liveband and you know, it's just that feeling.


and fight the break of dawn

Inga kommentarer: