onsdag 16 april 2008

fabolous

this weather does something with me! I've worn my new blue summerdress smiling (almost) all day. today our class were so miserable that ann had mercy on us and took us to starbucks. then me and larissa laid outside on the stoneground and listened to just fine. I love short schooldays, I love taking the car to white hen, I love sitting outside for lunch, I love our bad internal jokes. I love I love I love.

the rest of the day I've spent in the studio. or more like on the roof of the studio, in a zillion degrees and with my ipod, elle, camera and homework. we ate chicken that dave had made and I sung background vocals to eliot's new song (just like) lebowki's rug. awesooooome! (check out www.myspace/eliotwilderdreams)



slap me some skin white soul girl!

Inga kommentarer: