lördag 12 april 2008

placebo

it turned out to be a really good friday. impulsive and varied, but with a good ending. I went swimming with eliot and astrid, and it's impossible to be down around her. we went for icecream at j.p. licks. astrid ate my vanilla and whispered "I love you" in my ear in the queue. then they invited me for dinner, we ate mexican and drank corona. I'm apparently astrids princess so we got married and she was a total clown at the dinnertable; called earlobs earlips and made up fantasy countrys. I just love the atmosphere there and all the love that is spread around.

then I went by fenway, nathalie lended me clothes and 33 hairpins and we drank coke and malibu in room 401. then I went to estate club with fredrik and met a bunch of ef dudes. we danced till house and it was great.

the last three hours I've spent in a cab, laughing to fredriks attempt to make jokes, out on the stairs in the rain and inside by the heater. talkin talkin talkin in swedish and learning a thing or two. and I guess it's like they say; we're all here to teach and learn.


- are you a girl, astrid? do you like being a girl?
- yes, but when I grow up I'm gonna be a boy.

Inga kommentarer: