söndag 16 mars 2008

you don't know what you got til it's gone

578 pictures later, 105 833 steps later and I'm home! my boston, my bunkbed, my ugly hallways, but most of all; my larissa! we've spent the night in her bed, with update and good luck chuck. martine is our personal shopper and she bought me crazy amounts of ice cream at cold stone since the russian guy digs her, and none of us (me, merel or martine) could finish. and we laughed laughed laughed. larissa ate frosties and I was just so happy to be around them again.

but I hate to say goodbye. new york has been so great and today it was so warm and sunny. me and david walked through all of chinatown which is crazy and then we sat in the park talking about the past and the future. and even though it was a beautiful moviemoment when we said goodbye and all of new york passed in front of my eyes while I was listening to drops of jupiter, I still hate it.

the verve - bittersweet symphony

Inga kommentarer: