fredag 7 mars 2008

bittersweet

there are so many feelings around here that they don't fit anymore. yesterday was graduation. it was a beautiful sunny, warm day with going away-party for pal, david and olga in class. me and david had coffe with his parents and I walked along washington street feeling on top of the world. graduation at 3 PM and we just sat in lecture hall, cheering. it was so sad and happy and I'm so overwhelmed. we took pictures outside in the grass and shared a bottle of wine as a peace pipe in my room. at night there was a graduationparty and as always we gathered in my room, playing never have I ever (never have I ever flashed myself? :P) and I danced like crazy with sacha. it's EF, it's crazy, it's lovely.

after five hours of sleep I stumbled down to class and we were so few so we mixed level 6 and 7 and played times up! spanish team against sweden and it was hilarious with all the gestures. tonight the calloways are going for drinks with davids parents to porter bellys. and tomorrow.. tomorrow is saturday.

it's just.. you know.

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

hej
nej jag har faktiskti inte fått ditt mejl.
fan va sjukt att vi inte kan kommunicera, vad är det för fel på våra mejlar?
jag har iaf inte haft tillgång till dator på vecka, men skicka mejlet igen så ska jag svara när jag kommer tillbaka till götet på måndag
puss