torsdag 27 mars 2008

lately

goatie has arrived! I got so happy. she has met all my crazy friends, tried cappuccino from starbucks, had a typical ef-lunch and been to the local bar.

tuesday:
I dyed my hair, with help from martina and put on a facial mask. had the usual great update with larissa. slept eleven hours.

wednesday:
had coffe with lauren at starbucks, great as always. watched the constant gardener with sacha and hung out. went to porter bellys and drank wine with will. larissa and some other people came by. I found out that I apparently have a great russian pronunciation. walked to a houseparty with arnaud. walked in to a pole and hurt my head. ate granola, talked to christian, drank corona and watched people throw caps.

thursday:
woke up and had lunch. sat outside in the most wonderful weather. went to starbucks with sacha and arnaud. walked to cvs with sacha and then sat outside on the stones and talked.

now I'm gonna call david and tonight I'm gonna record backgroundsinging in a prostudio!

Inga kommentarer: