söndag 23 mars 2008

springbreak!

I'm on my first spring break! wehey!

yesterday we met for one last time, level 6 and lauren at athan's. it was lovely. then I tagged along with martha and nathalie to fenway. we watched john tucker most die and ate at spike's, which is so american. they gave me 50 options and my tounge got green when I ate artificial salad. later, we went to crossroads, an irish pub. me, nathalie, carol, alexander and arnaud. it was great. I got a great deal of good music, funny pictures, cosmo, people, chocolate and never have I ever.

and fenway is my oasis right now. we woke up this morning and it was sunny and we ate lunch at teryaki house. and the first thing you see when you walk out the door is mass ave, berklee and prudential. it gives me hope.

today I've spent in a car. larissa, me, martha and nathalie went for a roadtrip. what was supposed to be a 45 minute ride, ended 4 hours later after a lot of "guess what? we're driving in the wrong direction.. again.", music, laughter, jokes, sunshine and snacks. finally we arrived to wrentham outlets which is huge. more like a small village. we ate dinner at uno and came back after getting lost a couple of more times. I love it love it love it.

but most of all I love it when people surprise you. with their sweetness, with their sensivety, with their understanding. there is hope for humanity.

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

In my world you are glamorous all the time!