måndag 3 mars 2008

moviemoments

it's march! it's spring! (and I've been here for two months!!)

friday was such a good day. I actually took a shower and the sun was shining over boston. we hade a big vocabularyexam and I got the best letter from Lauren. then we read scenes from plays in SPINclass and Liz and I was talkin with alabama-accent during lunch. me and david went downtown and I spent money and then we ate at quiznos (I can order myself now; mesquite chicken on rosemary bread without bacon with extra cheeze and guacamole) we spent the night in Liz's bed with her new baby and watched Accepted and I laughed. yesterday was a slow day, I spent half of it in bed and then I went to fenway and when I walked along Mass Ave the sun came out and I listened to good morning joan and it was a moviemoment. me, christian and david hung out in my room that night, playing never have I ever. today is laundryday, studyday (even though I haven't studied that much) and a great day. me and david went for a walk without destination, around the lake, along washington street and I had the biggest foodcravings ever which ended up with eating cherry tomatoes and chips along a sunny wall. david smashed a tomatoe in my cheek and I can't explain the feeling I sometimes have here. I just know it's more than great. we did our passport assignment and compared YMCA to beacon hill athletic club. on the way home we took a shortcut and climbed a treet and I looked up in the sky and aaaah. the harmony and peacefulness and the calmness. tonight me and Liz went to starbucks for a big update. even though we see each other every day we haven't talked for real in a long time and we just sat in their big green armchairs talkin and talkin and laughing.

I love life.

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

oftast i din blogg låter det som du har 38 timmar på varje dygn, jag undrar hur det går ihop
puss