tisdag 18 mars 2008

st. patrick's day

(I should have written yesterday, for some reason, I did not. )

st. patrick's day. another holiday I have no idea why we celebrate even though I tried really hard to find that out last night. we went to whiskey's on boylston street, me and the frenchspeaking company. irish, green and beer. lovely! arnaud carried me over the treshold, two guys from michigan tried really hard to find out what song that was playing, a girl in the bathroom taught me all about the boston-accent, we met a cool homeless dude and the gaurd in the door explained about st. patrick (basically just another reason to get drunk)

and; I got a 6 out of 6 on my criterion-essay! damn I'm good! this week is the last week in level 6 and it was so good to be back in class again. I had to hug everyone and there is no room for my geekness. I had to be twice as sarcastic just to get it out of my system.

and this is a great day, even though I don't hink I have slept at all (remember som vauge dreams about a bar and a dry cleaning) and I have so much to do, (100 pages to read, visit one museum and write an essay) cause the best thing is when you the day after can laugh until you die in larissas bed about everything that has happened and talk with the best friend in the world over the phone and shrink the distance.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

tack för att du förgyller mitt liv. lycka till med allt pluggande nu, darl!

och förresten; Kate Voegele. ladda ner, lyssna och njut! hon är med i oth säsong 5.

indala sa...

OH, now i remember i was celebrating st Patric's day last year in Tanzania and i never understood what and why we were celebrating. But it seemed like a good reason to get some western lifestyle over the evening.
love