fredag 14 mars 2008

I am NY

today we've been walking through all of central park. it's like an isolated island in the middle of manhattan without all the noises. it's so peaceful, and so so beautiful. we saw a really tall obelisk, went up in a small castle with a great view, saw turtles in a pond and we rode a really old carousel. my childhood came back when I was flying around on the horses. then we went shopping! manhattan mall, and david wanted to kill me when I said "but it's only five dresses!". I ended up buying two dresses (a brown one and a yellow one) a bag and a t-shirt.

right now I'm at the hotel in my sweatpants, eating banana and yogurt, pretty satisfied with life.

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

Hi
Im sorry, i havn't got any email from you. I hope you have saved it somewhere else. i really don't understand this. I will try to send an email to smurfan_2002 and see if thatone works.
love