onsdag 5 mars 2008

le petit bistro

ah, lovely day! for some reason I've had energy today and my grammarfinal went good and then we did 2minutes presentations without preparation in class. me and paul talked about hungarian foodculture over lunch and it has just been one of those days when I'm effective and get all these small things done that makes me feel that I have my life in order. I went out for long walk in the warm weather. I love the feeling of knowing my way around and still always find new streets. I've also bought a black dress at Urban Outiftters (I love UO). tonight was the last real calloway-night. we went to le petit bistro at kenmore for chicken and wine. we held speeches, reminisced about our time togheter and talked about plastic surgery and EF.

I love them, and the feeling they're giving me, so much no words can explain it.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...

Sorry, but that's just a funny sentence to quote... "My grammarfinal went good"

...maybe you're a bit TOO American? ;)