söndag 9 mars 2008

sunny

I've just spent 22 wonderful hours on the Marriott hotel. it was so luxurious and so far away from EF. crazy dinnerbuffet, desertbuffet and brunchbuffet. extremly comfortable bed and nice view and a pool and aaah. and yesterday it was warm and windy and it felt like everything but Boston. now I'm back home and it feels so incredibly much like home.

and ohmygod, I have so much to do! (internal joke) cause tomorrow, tomorrow I'm going to New York for the whole week! after a lot of consideration and advice from everyone. my heart is gonna burst of all the excitement, but it's worth it.

goo goo dolls - here is gone

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

darl! we need to talk! :D jag vill höra all update som går att höra, aight?

Anonym sa...

åh lisa. lisa lisa älskade lisa lisa. hihihihihihihihi! gud vad du kommer älska NY.

/K