torsdag 13 mars 2008

sightseeing

ah, I'm so exhausted. exhausted after 17000 steps, exhausted after all the impressions that have made me breathless and speechless. there is to much to take in. we've been walking along fifth avenue all day. we went into fao schwars, which is the greatest toy story in the world. me and david had a great time, looking for squirrels, trying on wizardshats and building animals. then we have been by radio city music hall and moma, to rockefeller plaza where dean&deluca is were we ate the best brownies in the world. we went up 70 stores in rockefeller center. it was amazing! I couldn't speak. we also went in to st. patrick's cathedral. for some reason I love the atmosphere in places like that. it was spectacular, the art is gothic and I took lovely pictures. afterwards, after a lot of blocks and a late lunch/early dinner at McDonalds me and david went to empire state building. we bought a ticket for the new york skydive which is a showing of new york when you're sitting in a moving chair flying over manhattan. impossible to explain but unbelievable. then up to the 86th floor and then the 102ond floor. the sun was setting and it was so beautiful. you can see everything and everywhere from there, and I just stood there, amazed.

now; jacuzzi.

Inga kommentarer: