torsdag 20 mars 2008

rain

it's been raining all day. boston is not that amusing, but it is still boston. I love massachusetts avenue. we had our last intrapersonal communication today, and went a very small group to café nation. such good food and the cashier thoguht I was german (insult or not?). then analyzing the alchemist and discussions in class again. fredrik and I can't stop mocking each other and I love love love my class. then we did a do you remember-test of level six and I won. afterwards, I went to taco bell with martha and nathalie and this evening I've been hanging out in fenways livingroom. studying, laughing, talking, watching a movie and massaging each other. just what I needed. as long as you make it better, right?

tomorrow; final oral exam on the alchemist

Inga kommentarer: