onsdag 12 mars 2008

new york, new york

26991 steps later;

oh my god! yesterday, after a lovely, sunny, efficient morning we went by car to NY. carmusic, and I taught david swedish and he taught me spanish. we went to central park and saw the sun set over the lake, we went out to eat and hanged in the pool and took nightpictures in the street. todays it's been sunny and warm and we have walked and walked. went to brooklyn to walk over the brooklyn bridge and it was so magnificent. I almost fainted when I spotted the statue of liberty. we walked around in southeast of mahattan and ate lunch at pier 17. then we went by ground zero and took the ferry out to the statue of liberty. it was so.. BIG. and beautiful. tonight after relaxing in the pool me and david went to time spuare. he tried to prepare me but it's impossible. it's just crazy, with flashes and light all over the place. we ate great food at hard rock cafe and took pictures pictures pictures. and I just looked up in the sky (where the are no stars cause all the lights make them fade away) and was so satisfied.

and it's crowded; cars, people, shops, garbage and noise everywhere. it's a total different atmosphere than boston but it's new york and I love it. not a thousand words or pictures can describe it.

Inga kommentarer: