onsdag 20 februari 2008

sunshine on my windowpane

today and yesterday is great days, for various reasons I don't really know. maybe because it's february and you can walk in ballerinas and open jacket here. maybe because we did animal sounds and animal idioms in class. maybe because I hung out with sara, my soulmate when it comes to sarcasm and cynicism. maybe because me and jeff went to starbucks to get coffe and took foolish pictures and then went for a walk around brighton. maybe because I went out running with carola in my ears. maybe because today we had great discussions in joseph's class and I can't stop laughing. maybe because I got the sweetest letter from my sister. maybe because I hang out with the most wonderful people here, and they always make my days.

today we're gonna learn how to insult eachother in class!

Inga kommentarer: