torsdag 28 februari 2008

clouds

it's been a rough week with nightmares and confusion and life is bittersweet, when the sun comes out from its cloud and shines at brighton and everything is good even though it's so hard sometimes. this is just a life. and I've found my safteynet and I no longer wanna go back to sweden whenever there's a problem, cause this is home now. this is where I'm at. and I love its imperfection. yesterday was a good day, with lunch at Athan's with our SPINclass, debates in class and then openmic at porter bellys. me and david have been really productive this week and wrote a lot of songs. and lauren is the most fabulous teacher the world ever seen. she's there and she boost me and today she said I easily could pass for an american.

today is the day after.
and I have to learn from my mistakes.

2 kommentarer:

indala sa...

always learn from your mistakes, and never ever judge yourself for making them. We are geeks and we are humans.

Unknown sa...

:)