söndag 24 februari 2008

I love amerikat!

I just had the greatest day! after the greatest evening last night. we had colombian night at school, which is always pretty much the same. it starts out lame, then we had a gathering in my room; orange juice, pictures and guitar. then it always ends up the same way; dancing and talking to a lot of wonderful people. the best part is the day after, sitting in Liz's bed and laughing our brains out to all the pictures. today we met for brunch, first at Zsquare, and then we moved to tacobell. tonight me and maria went to harvard to watch harvard hockey vs. brown university. it was marias first hockeygame ever and she was excited and jittery, I mostly felt at home. harvard won with 2-1 and it was so great! then we went for coffe at dunkin donuts since the local traffic here sucks. (and we missed one bus..) on our way home we stopped by CVS and maria made some new friends which made us wind up at a party at jessica's. real american people, beerpong and dancing to britney spears.

could it get any better?

2 kommentarer:

indala sa...

I guess not. It's nice to read that you are enjoying your life. Love!

Anonym sa...

seems to me you`re having a really great time over there! miss you a lot love!

kraaamar//Anna Lindstrøm