tisdag 29 juli 2008

what's going on?

busy busy busy, I even wrote a to-do-list, which is almost done now. merel is back in town! oh happy day! me and Liz picked her up at the airport (feels like I've been spending my whole year at an airport) and since then it's been a parade of sillyness. mockin' peter, talkin to the police man, playing fetch and so on. me and merel had ice cream and update at coldstone and it's awesome having her here again.

other than that, I found a car! maybe cause I'm the shit :) and I'm constantly pushing away my freak out that's waiting around the corner. this is over in less than two weeks and I'm dying a little each time I realize it. I'm counting down to NY like crazy, and everyone knows it cause that's the only thing I'm talking about.

my classes are boring, the weather's good, I'm wicked tired all the time and it's 72 hours to go!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

bara 72 h?! det är ju helt sinnes?! jag är så glad för din skull baby!

för övrigt så har jag inte fått nåt brev? skickade du till nya adressen, love?