fredag 1 augusti 2008

awesomenessilicious!

there is no way I can explain this. my love for this place is pumpin', pumpin', pumpin' in my veins. yesterday was freakin' fantastic. U2 analyzation in class, icecream and girltalk in the park, chill on the front lawn and then dinner at devlin's. the food was good and peter was silly and hilarious as always. after that we moved on to porter's and what looked like a plain night tunred out to be one of the best ones ever. that kind of night you only can have at porters. me and Liz met weird people, ("I'm sorry, I'm an idiot!" "GIVE US A DOLLAR!!") I pulled the "I got attacked by squirrells"-line, we took pictures on ginos harley, I almost fell of the chair cause I laughed so bad and I got to sing! me and dave played goodbye richmond and undelivered message. when I sing I don't need antyhing else. our way home was the most fun. Liz was ridiciously drunk, she fell into the bushes and a trash can and we found a cart which Liz pushed me in up the hill. it fell over and I fell out and I just laid on the ground, laughing. oh my, good times. and the best part is, I got pictures!

today's been buuuusy. class, more sleep, lunch and the library, swimmin with my adorable astrid, window shopping with merel and now I have to finish the essay our scizho teacher gave us today, due tomorrow!

train - hopeless
(20 hours to go)

Inga kommentarer: