måndag 4 augusti 2008

new york, baby

ah, mah boyz are in the country, and I went to NYC to meet up with them. after I met anton at bow bridge (after cursing new yorkers for walking so slow and have no navigation skills) it's been the most amazing weekend. it has contained; yellow cab rides, times square, chillin' and picnic in central park, planet hollywood, laughter and weird conversation topics, shopping at manhattan mall, subway rides and fifth avenue, a private guided tour in new jersey and at columbia university, ice cream and food, a night at the 52ond floor at millenium hilton hotel and a desert buffé at marriott marquis hotel. the view lounge, as it's called, is 48 stores up, the resturant is rotating around and the elevator rides (we kind of got lost) is comparable with rollercoasters. plus tons of moment you only can describe with one sentence; it's a good life! (cause it is and I don't really know where to put all this happiness)

on saturday I managed to take the subway over to brooklyn and meet up with jason, tika and melissa for tika's birthday party. djungle speed, food, karaoke and lovely conversations. I meet so many fantastic, amazing people here, and even if it's just for an hour, everything and everyone teaches you something. and I love it.

now I'm back home, after a crazy ass in the middle of the night-journey back home, and I'm sick. Liz is todays angel and bought stuff to me from CVS and we sat in her room while she was packing. this is my last week. (there is more in that sentence than you know)

kate nash - mouthwash



the roadtrippin, bad mother fucker-crew at greeley square

Inga kommentarer: