lördag 9 augusti 2008

graduation

yesterday we gradutated. sat in lecture hall and the atmosphere was solemn. I mostly sat there wishing I would have graduated with my old classmates, where I belonged. but I got my certificate anyway and a student held the best speech ever. she said "EF boston is our secret. cause no matter how much we try to explain it, no one who hasn't been here will ever understand it." and it's just so true. that night me and merel went against all rules and took our crappy moods to the movies. with a cab downtown and slightly overdressed, with tons of junkfood we watched the sisterhood of the travelling pants 2. how fab! after that, I danced at my very last EF party.

today I went swimming with astrid and her parents for the last time. games in the swimming pool and the icecream at j.p. licks. met up with my boys that are here now, oh happy happy! we went bowling in jamaica plain. some weird version called candlesticks. we developed a push the button-look and had a shitload of fun. then we took the T to teriyaki house, I was so hungry I afterwards laid outside with cramps while leffe made us all laugh like crazy.

ah, it's a good life after all.

Inga kommentarer: