söndag 20 juli 2008

confusion and bubbles

yesterday I sank into the Ef bubble. even if you hate it sometimes, it's still there. cause it's home, it's easy and it's fun. when I went back in april I always knew I was coming back, so I never thought about that this actually has an end. the whole part of dealin with that I post poned. and now I realize that it's about to end, probably for forever. I have three weeks left, and then a dream I've had since I was 13 is over. I know I have more dreams, it's not that. it's just so surreal. it's so easy to see the beginning of things, and so hard to picture the end. and now I'm stuck here. who was I kidding thinking I could go here, and go back like nothing happened? today it has been feeling harder than ever to combine these two lives. like I actually have to choose. and I don't want to, so I'm sticking with my plans of not knowing after october.

boston or umeå?

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

some people have to choose between different cities, some between countries and different parts of the world. Time will show sis!