torsdag 10 juli 2008

keys and rain

who needs sleep when we got love?

and whenever you lose something, you win something else. or discover that there are other people there to comfort you when you cry for the first time in months. dave walked me home and we danced in the rain and I have awesome friends. and I have someone I can call no matter what time it is, and that is the most valuable thing ever.

I had an great day though. I started taking a class called history through music. we're gonna study and analyze jimi hendrix, bob dylan, U2 and some hiphop artists. how awesome is that? the rest of the day I've been mostly lying on the grass with G and swanhild, eating chocolate dipped pretzels and talking. we went to porter's tonight, I learned dirty dutch and gino and dave played cryin shame and it was huge moments of happiness.

(it doesn't matter how we proceed with our nights, as long as we say goodnight with a smile.)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

babylove! förlåt att jag varit så off, men jobbet tar upp ALL tid. jag hör av mig så fort jag kan! vill att du ska veta att jag tänker på dig varje dag. saknar dig som ett as! all kärlek -din bästis