torsdag 24 juli 2008

wisdomtooth and thunderstorms

lately I've been busy busy busy. this week has been colder than before, the first days here were you actually don't feel like fainting whenever you step outside. it's been windy, cloudy and thunderstorms.

after classes on monday me, ebba and dave took the car to walden pond in the middle of nowhere. it looked a lot like sweden and we swam in the warm water. then after a lot of waiting we went flying! ebba was co-pilot and I was a happy passenger. it's was freakin amazing! we flew over forests and water to orange. the airplane had 4 seats, and it was so different from flying in a big airplane.
tuesday I had my usual sleep in, finished watching borat, had classes and talked to anton (9 days to go!) then I went to north end with the RA's. it was anna's birthday and we ate at piccola venezia. the food was delicious, by far the best I've ever eaten in america. afterwards we went to the tap room and later on to sissy k's. I loved every song and danced danced danced. finished the night with karaoke before I stumbled to bed at 3 am. at class today we anlayzed bob dylan, and I got an A on my presentation with the words "great job, exactly what I was looking for". yeay! tonight we had an EF field trip to hampton beach in new hampshire. buddy called it white trash but I loved it! hung out with michael, liza, kirsten and anna. huge pizza slices at sal's, walking on the beach, ice cream, skee ball and other silly games in the arcade (where we won weird things, like plastic mini monsters) and fried dough (which is exactly what it sounds like.) it was surprisingly good, and reminded me of cinnamon bunns.

I have a wisdoomtooth coming out, and it huuuurts. it's edgy so it scrathes my inside and I'm constantly biting my skin. how awesome! but cvs toothache pain relief cream numbs my whole mouth.
tomorrow swimming with astrid!

Inga kommentarer: