onsdag 2 juli 2008

july

ah, sex and the city was so awesome! me and anton split ben&jerry's fossil fuel and broke like 6 spoons and I was in the lovely new york-bubble for two and a half hours. and I couldn't get out of it. we bicycled home through a quiet city in evening daylight and with bare legs.

yesterday kicki turned 21, and me and moa celebrated her and our 3 year anniversary on her balcony with tea, cigarettes and danish pastries. just like the good old days. and I spent all afternoon after work in bed with old school.

seven and a half hours left of work, and then I'm off for seven weeks.
indiana jones tonight!

1 kommentar:

Jonny sa...

i love the visual you painted with this post.
i thought sex and the city was good, even being a guy, lol.
i'm jonny by the way i came across your blog while browsing.
it's very interesting.
well feel free to read/comment my posts.
i'd greatly appreciate it.
:]