onsdag 16 juli 2008

days

yesterday I got to meet astrid again! she's my sunshine, and it's impossible to be blue around her. we went to the playground, had icecream, I followed them to astrid's doctors appoinment and she danced for me and played drums with kitchen supplies. they invited me for dinner, homecooked vegeterian food, far from ef, and astrid said her usual grace "I love you, I love you, I love you."

today I had sleep in, chocolate chip cookies for lunch (not entierly) and went out for a run. talked to my beloved family and had classes. talked to anton (400 hours to go!) and david. tonight I went to coldstone to get icecream. the russian guy worked and he gave me a huge cup (more like a bowl) with vanilla icecream with pecans and snickers for free. hello heaven! ate that in my bed togheter with spiderman 3. wicked. now sleepy time, cause I'm exhausted for some reason I don't know.

amy mcdonald - this is the life

Inga kommentarer: