söndag 27 juli 2008

U.S army and movies

aaah, probably the best, most perfect summer-day ever. everything's been on a roll, where it seems like everything turns out just as it should. it's been sunshine, afternoon run, dinner at longhorn steakhouse, the dark knight and a night walk around the castle islands.

today I got up at 7.30 to follow my friend harry to the army recruiters. they had an activity day at the military base (which is like a small community) and it was really interesting. they did a PT test (I watched), we stood in formation and shouted to the sergeants, we had pizza and short classes, we climbed a wall (since I'm doing stuff I usually wouldn't dare to), we learned how to march and me and harry took cool army-pictures with our army t-shirts.

yesterday after classes, running and being incrediable silly with Liz I met up with merelin and her two friends. we went to see mamma mia, and mamma mia!, it was so amazing. at the end it exploded confetti in all of the theatre and everyone stood up clapping their hands and dancing. what a feeling.

tomorrow I'm gonna sleep and tan all daaaay!
chris brown - forever

Inga kommentarer: