måndag 21 juli 2008

busy busy busy

god, my weekend has been fantastic, but so busy I nearly haven't had time to eat. friday started out with classes, and then we went to quincy market to film. we got stuck in front of a hilarious acrobatic show, before we started to film for the introduction video. we walked up and down and stood in circles talking and tried to look natural. wicked funny, but it was ridiciolously warm. after that I met up with dave, we took the car to chinatown (I got to drive!) for dinner. it was so cosy, summer in the air, and I had dumplings for the first time! that night me and G rapped crazy rap at a very lame school party. it stands for the love-hate relationship you have to this place.

saturday I went sailing for free. the weather was fantastic, and I finally got to be on a boat at charles river as I've seen everyone else be. alex drove me to see his house, which is a freakin mansion! high class american suburb for ya! at night I met up Liz in cambridge and we went to the club middle east where Fic (from white hen) and his band the force played. his energy was crazy, but they were good.

today I got up at 7.15 to take the wicked expensive ferry to provincetown, cape cod, with merelin. I've been dozin off all day long, we've been lying on the beach moving away from the tide and swimming in the wonderful water. we walked around provincetown which is a gay mekka and so cute. had gelato and took the ferry back where we read, ate pizza slices, saw a whale and studied phrasel verbs. now I'm gonna finish my optinal essay, nerdy as I am.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

alltså baby, vi måste kirra update snart, jag blir ju tokig härborta! missade inatt, ska vi satsa på imorgon natt kanske? drar till danmark imorgon för att koppla av - så inte inatt men nästa? i love you.