onsdag 7 maj 2008

welcome to the good life

ah, it's a good life! it's pre-summer-chillin' all night long. yesterday I worked, for the first time in four months. I love my oldies and I had more time off than actual work-time. then we drank tea at oscar's. gathered wonderful people and played with mini umbrellas. relocated to anna's (and from now on!!) my place. played cards and hurt each others hands, drank even more tea and ate cookies, talked about nothing, cooked macaronies in the middle of the night and played kubb 4.30 in the morning. today's a slow day, I picked up caroline after work and we went through our update list in the car, over dinner and in her bed. tonight we watched 28 days later in anton's kickass-sofa and ate candy. now it's time for guitar hero.


thought I couldn't live without you
it's going to hurt when it heals too
even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile because I deserve too

Inga kommentarer: