torsdag 15 maj 2008

rehab

my mum claims that I need rehab, so I spend my days off work at the countryside, sleeping, lying on the couch, getting massages, pick on my laptop, eating (a free refridgerator with an endless amount of food and swedish cooking skills is the shit) and sorting through pencils. yesterday, after my run, shower and facial, kicki came to visit. we ate and drove around and I showed her where I grew up. then we went for a 2 hour walk straight into the middle of nowhere in between conversations and silence. today I've had lunch with clara at NK. nice as always and we talked about mistakes, girls and mottos. I've talked to some of the best people in the world; caroline, danni, anna, linda and larissa, different length but all of them great, since they're so far away. and I woke up at 6.11 am this morning because of the best phonecall in the world. david got in to berklee this fall semester!!! I know what I'll be doing in october :)

now it's time for one tree hill and prison break.
it's a good day, a good week, a good month, a good year, a good life!

Inga kommentarer: