tisdag 13 maj 2008

go with the flow

ah, soon I'm running out of words to explain this constant feeling that won't let me go. and I'm lovin it. my life is exactly what I want it to be and I spend my days chillin and hanging. it's an endless amount of people I love, sunshine, sex and the city, food (beach08), tea, conversations I love, my great parents, the countryside, hugs and excitment of what shall come.

life is easy, and crazy fun.

cause this is real, and this is good
it warms the inside just like it should
but most of all, most of all it's built to last

melee - built to last
takida - curly sue
breakin benjamin - forever
madonna&justin - 4 minutes
the script - we cry
coldplay - violet hill
shout out louds - tonight I have to leave it
soap stars - windowsill
red hot chili peppers - dozed

http://www.isala.bilddagboken.se/

Inga kommentarer: