söndag 4 maj 2008

it don't have to change

ah, my gang. we gather more and more and it's the best reassurance in the world to feel that some things doesn't have to change. tomorrow tea at oscar's and tuesday I have the whole day with caroline. sweet!

yesterday the weather was crazy good. I tanned all day and dozed off in the sun. went for a killing run and then I took the bus to the city. we practized kubb at danni's and then we bicycled to anton. we grilled (I was the grillmaster) marshmallows, sausages and pepper. played guitar hero and lit a soccer field with stickers and a stick and played kubb. fooled around and jumped and laughed. I hurt my shoulder when I fell over danni and then I fell backwards when I bumped into leffe. we attacked each other and took pictures and aah, swedish summernights! I love it.

today I've done nothing but sleeping, walking and talking. and everything's so good, here and there. it's all about making the best out of every sitatuion, and I'm getting better at it.
http://www.isala.bilddagboken.se/ 21 april -->

Inga kommentarer: