söndag 11 maj 2008

god works in mysterious ways

my latest days have been grrreat. like everything seems to be these days. thursday I spent at my parents house; sleeping, running, driving. I got the most unexpected phonecall ever, but it resulted in something good. me and my best friend from my childhood took a long walk and sat by the lake and talked for hours. it strange what times does to you, but it's good. friday I had a free back massage and foot massage at a spa. the sun was shining and it was flashbacks from last year downtown. all the great people you love, and you just kept running into them. like one big happy family. me and kicki made a classical lisa-kicki dinner with potatoes, carrots and quorn. we ate on the roof in the sunset and talked about life. then she gave me a ride on her bike and my hair flapped in the wind and it was freedom all over. saturday I worked, 7 am to 2 pm. I' m so spoiled with the greatest job ever, the best colleague and the sweetest pensioners. afterwards I met oscar's mum elisabeth for coffe. we talked about everything and I got some great advice from someone with more experience than myself. she is so sweet and great. that night we had sex and the city-marathon at anton and leffes place. togheter with icecream and chocolate it was great. this morning we went up early to drive to IKEA. three hours later we arrived and took a picture outside the IKEA-sign when we formed our bodies to letters. we ate lunch before we ploughed through all of it and came out three hours later, a lot poorer. after a lot of consideration, breaks and advices we drove home. northern sweden is crazy beautiful. we listened to music, ate IEKA crackers, played the movie-game and stopped for hamburgers at MAX. and when you can't stop smiling, cause you feel that life is so woundrously great, you have to stop fighting.

and I've noticed that you can find love and family and togheterness everywhere. this is the weirdest, hardest, most fun year ever. I'm as confused as always, but it's in a different way now. it's a better way, with a bigger assurance that it's gonna be fine. I came home, and me and anna sat on the balcony with passion tea and cigaretts and talked in the lukewarm swedish spring evening. about people, about bounderies and rules, about the future and complications, about questions and feelings. later on danielle joined us and closed the circle.

it's a good life, and I'm so so happy.

1 kommentar:

indala sa...

Kärlek älskade syster