onsdag 28 maj 2008

night

I just got home from work. it's 4.22 am and the sun is rising. I'm so terrible tired after eleven hours as a waitress. I have food and booze all over me, my feet are the double size and my back is killing me. but it's something about it, the feeling when you're all so tired togheter, but you just keep on struggling with the dishes even though you feel like there is no end. and when you stumble out and take your bike home with lena through a quiet city. you feel alive.

we served the 19 year olds on their prom and I can't believe it's only one year ago since I were in the same position. partly because it feels like it was such a long time ago it never happened, but also because it feels like yesterday. that bittersweet feeling when you try to embrace it all and create a memory that will last. I never realized that after the first year after graduation, comes another year. and another one. and that they're all mine to do whatever I want with. life is so freakin' exciting I get shortness of breath.

Inga kommentarer: