torsdag 1 maj 2008

may

today's my mums birthday. after a morning of analysis, yogurt and chill I took the bus to the countryside. I've been practizing lying on the couch, just talkin' to my mum and my sister. everything feels so unnaturally natural and naturally unnatural. I think in english but I say it in swedish, and I dream and talk in my sleep. it feels like I've been gone forever, yet that I left yesterday. I'm like a kid on christmas eve, amazed and fascinated by everything, but mostly the food. its so good! chicken salad + cake= yummy! my parents are so incredible great and they're taking care of me. my mum gave me a massage and dad made phone calls. it's shocking and weird to be taken care of. tomorrow I'm starting with the whole progress of fixing my life. it's gonna go and be great.

justin timberlake - signs

Inga kommentarer: