lördag 3 maj 2008

detours

today's a good day, even though I only slept three hours last night and have been falling alseep all day as soon as I've been sitting down. I've fixed work, an apartment and rehab. all afternoon and evening I've spent with linda and sara. we sat in the park, I ate swedish candy and caviar (!!) strolled around downtown, took crazy pictures, laughed, played kubb in the sunset, made a daim pie, looked at pictures and had a huge update (about sex, PIP (personal inner problems) and everything else you miss when you only see each other every four months)

then linda and me took the car home in the darkness with loud music as company. found a dad who needed furniture advice and 5 crazy teenage boys. ate meatballs and were silly in the bathroom. and I'm so freakin excited about tomorrow! I have the best friends.

paramore -when it rains

Inga kommentarer: