tisdag 27 maj 2008

lucky one with a lucky strike

but when the night is falling and you cannot find the light
if you feel your dream is dying, hold tight
you've got the music in you
don't let go, you've got the music in you
one dance left, this world is gonna pull through
don't give up, you've got a reason to live

oh, I've had the greatest days lately. me and anna turned 20 and we celebrated it big times. barbeque and preparty, spiderpig, kubb, picnic with my family, cake and o'learys. yesterday we met up at o'learys again. first me and caroline, with the usual update. then a lot more people joined us, we took pictures that mades us laugh so badly, and I just enjoyed the warmth and the light. finsihed the night with raspberries and icecream and sex and the city.


I have what I always wanted.
and a heart, pounding of love.

Inga kommentarer: