måndag 9 juni 2008

time

oh, I love days like these! I've been so efficient so half had been enough. it's a day where you make those phonecalls and send those letters and can make crosses on your long long list. I've also had time for running to timbaland, desperate housewives, to make pancakes and bake a pie and dose off to the tv. now I'm gonna go for a walk and then eat pie and hang with my lovely roommate.

I've worked five days in a row. after a week off it takes a while to get used to, but I do love my job, and I've had time to do so much else. I've had time to sleep, to have coffe with jonas, to run, to eat tacos with anna and peter and to watch desperate housewives and eat popcorn. but above all, I've had time to go out dancing with my beloved friends. I acted young and foolish and irresponsible to go out the night before work, but I had so much fun! we went to a dead corona and the night seemed to turn in to a total bust, before we finally got passed the queue to TC and the played the remix of my cool at the dancefloor. and yesterday we watched kill bill and 300. the list of movies you have to have seen is getting shorter.

madonna - voices
sophia - oh my love
kate ryan - ella elle l'a
madonna - heartbeat
robyn - with every heartbeat

Inga kommentarer: