tisdag 3 juni 2008

summertime

and the livin' is easy. yesterday was my mum and dad's wedding anniversary so we ate all six of us, which rarely happens. BBQ and rhubarb pie and oh, how I love them. today the weather is crazy god, I've tanned all day long, reading and relaxing. went out for a run and felt on top of the world. ate pizza for dinner, took a shower and did a facial. now I'm sitting outside with wireless internet in the evening sun. I love the fact that it's so warm you can sit outside in the middle of the night, talking with no end to all the words. and I love the difference those words make.

and!!! I've learned how to drive a motorcycle. I'm no pro, but I can drive by myself 65km/h and it's one of the greatest freedom feelings in the world.

tonight me and my sister are gonna watch made of honor and eat homemade moisturized chocolate cake till we puke. it's a good life and it's the truth I'm tellin' ya.

michelle branch - find your way back

Inga kommentarer: