tisdag 10 juni 2008

predictions and rain

today, after 5 months, which only felt like a few weeks, I met sanna. what was planned to be a coffe date with only the two of us turned into being a coffe date with sara and anna. how I love the thing about running into people you know and just hang out like there are no obstacles or problems in the world or that it has been any time difference. high school made it self reminded, but in a different, better way. sanna and I read the predictions we wrote in august last year. it's funny how some things seem to turn out, and how it always, no matter how crooked the way there has been, turns out well. and how you can get what you want in so many different ways. at least now I know something happened this year, and that I am where I want to be.

this afternoon me and my sister had a late birthday picnic for me on the kitchen floor. it's raining outside and tonight it's movienight with kill bill and batman begins.

www.isala.bilddagboken.se

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
but since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
finding myself making every possible mistake

Inga kommentarer: